Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brudder.

Happy 23rd Birthday, Evan! Wish we could hang out all the time and get to know each other all over again. So much has happened since I left for college, got married, moved to Washington, launched a career, had some babies. Who are you now? What are your passions? What are you learning? I miss you, Evan. You mean so much to me and I'm horrible at saying so. I'm horrible at actually showing it. I'm so proud of you. You learned and exceeded in music faster than I ever could. At about the time you were in high school I noticed how naturally you lead others just by being true to who you are. I love how you honestly pursue God and seek truth. And something I think everyone sees and appreciates is that you love and are affectionate without reservation. I  may not know entirely who you are these days, but these things I do know.



No comments: